This product is currently shored up at La Jolla Swim and Sport, and is only available for store pickup.
Thanks in advance for swimming over to us in person!
FINIS created and patented the first ever center-mount snorkel designed specifically for swimmers. The Original Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning your head to breathe. By eliminating the need to breathe, swimmers can relax in the water, maintain body alignment and improve stroke efficiency. The one-way purge valve allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. Accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle.
- FIRST CENTER-MOUNT SNORKEL: Created and patented by FINIS; designed specifically for training swimmers
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY STROKES: Stays in place for freestyle, butterfly, and breaststroke (including flipturns)
- COMFORTABLE MOUTHPIECE: Made with a soft and flexible medical-grade silicone
- ADJUSTABLE HEAD BRACKET: Makes for quick strap adjustments and universal fit, even with swim cap and goggles
- ONE-WAY PURGE VALVE: Allows water to flow out of the tube without entering the mouthpiece