NRS W HydroSkin Glove
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote™ texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop "bike-glove" tab secures the glove at the wrist for easy on-and-off.