Once again DMC fins design department have created the most alluring and desirable swim training fins on the planet.
Builds Power - Reduces Fatigue - Increases Speed - Stabilises Ankle Roll
This model is for the swimmer who insists on nothing but the best. These revolutionary fins are designed to give your swim stroke, leg strength and kick action, the best chance at developing potential.
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Silicone material for maximum comfort.
- Asymmetric design stabilises ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue
- Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, and reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns.
- Used by recreational swimmers through to international swimming superstars.
- Great for pool or ocean swimming
The ELITE MAX are the go-to swim training equipment for swimming superstars globally.
How to check your Fin sizing: Push the fin well onto the foot prior to pulling the strap. Sit on a chair, extend your legs, and flex your ankle/foot out. This is your swimming position. They are not a shoe so standing in them will not test the correct size.