The Stability Snorkel Junior allows younger swimmers to learn techniques like older swimmers have been learning for years and is specifically designed for swimmers ages 6-10. Swimming with a snorkel eliminates the need to turn the head for a breath, so the swimmer can focus on learning to swim with the correct body position. The snorkel also gives swimmers confidence, letting them learn new skills and improve their overall technique.
- SHORTER TUBE: A shorter tube accommodates shorter and shallower breaths for younger swimmers, allowing them to inhale and exhale naturally.
- NO HEAD BRACKETS: Simplified design is comfortable and stable.
- SMALL COMFORTABLE MOUTHPIECE: Proper size for younger children, high-quality silicone for a comfortable fit.
- INCREASE CONFIDENCE: Swimming with a snorkel gives the confidence to enjoy swimming and the ability to learn new skills.
- Rinse in cool, non-chlorinated water after each use.
- Leave to air dry on a towel.
- Please avoid leaving in direct sunlight for extended periods, as it may damage the material.